Wednesday, July 1, 2009

DealBarbiePaysFast SOLD

DealBarbiePaysFast~ Has been sold to Dan the owner of PaidTheFastest, CashPirate, & 2 affiliate networks. Here is the inbox message we received.
I must say the last 3 years have been incredible with all of you. I have the best members ever! I now must do something I feel is best for everyone & turn the reins over to someone who has proven to be an incredible asset to the industry.
This is not a choice I made lightly. As many of you know my family has been dealing with a great deal of health issues. Additionally, I have been going to school & can no longer give you the attention you rightfully deserve.
All account balances, referrals, & advertising packages will remain.
I think you will all be incredibly pleased with what is to come for DealBarbie Network!
I wish you all of the best!
Christina

1 comment:

DisneyMom said...

Oh wow! I had no idea she was going to sell.

Powered By Blogger