Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Honeybee Points owner

Hi,
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am Kim, the proud new owner of Honeybee. I just wanted to let you know that I just got the site tranferred in my name last night. I have checked out lots of things such as Instant pending approvals, wow there are some from way back in October still waiting approval. I looked at the trouble ticket area too. I will start working on those pending approvals and answering those trouble tickets when I get home from work this afternoon. There aren't many TTs but loads of pending approvals, so that might take me a couple of days to finish. You have worked hard to earn and they will be approved.
If you have any concerns or questions please let me know.
Thanks,
Kim admin/owner

No comments:

Powered By Blogger