Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Billionaire Bux Change in payout

I got this email ~ I have since canceled my account. Why, well I just joined and only had .003, dont like the 5% fee and the no warning about changes being made.
Greetings,

$0.01- Min-payout with membership
$1.00- Min-payout without membership
with a 5% fee. So once your account
reaches $1.05 you can cash out.

China no longer needs membership to cash out.
I feel this is fair to all.

If your account got deleted you had more than 1
account in the system 2 accounts with the same
payment email address will get you deleted.

Please only 1 account per household.
If you have more than 1 your account will be
deleted.

We have a problem with fake sign ups.
You need to provide the welcome email
your account will be suspended more than 3

your account will be deleted that is cheating
you stop a person from getting real sign ups
and people are spending there money I will

delete your account for this. If you made a mistake it is your job to contact asap to
let me know what is going on.

I have install live help so if you need me
I should be online.

Yours Truly,
Admin
www.billionairebux.info

No comments:

Powered By Blogger