Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday and Weekend Promo's

FishingForFunds complete 2 offers get a bonus 25 pts contest. Unlimited times.

Cupid Cash Featured Friday Buy one get one free....any and all types of ads. This i s good deal.
this weekend will be.
Stay here Saturday - Every hour, I am going to randomly choose one offer that hour to double. You can get this unlimited times, unlimited amounts...even trials!!!
Stop Sunday - Stop whatever you are doing...do jackpot offers! I will give you TRIPLE entries, and TRIPLE the amount of money I put in.

HundredAcreClicks For a limited time you get one free raffle entry with every Upgrade purchase She will honor account fund purchases for this offer, as well as for the purchase contest
She will be adding Garden of Milestones. This page will be dedicated to our advertisers . This page will include bonuses for our advertisers when they reach a certain amount in purchases they will receive a special bonus. I will tally up all purchases EVER made on HAC and keep a running total for each advertiser. This includes account fund purchases as well. If you are interested in knowing your current balance as to know how close you are to a milestone, just send me an email and I will be glad to let you know.
Sufrin Sunday's don't forget she adds the surf link!!

RuReady4Money TONS OF NEWS HERE so I am just gonna copy and paste!! This is from an email she sent out this morning.
Cash / Points cannot be transferred from one account to another.
Photo ID must be sent to me via email or snail mail prior to payment being processed. This is to protect my business. You may blacken out all your ID number as I only need to see the name and address. You only have to send it once then I will mark you as verified at level 2. If you need my mailing address please contact me and I will be more than happy to give it to you. I know this will turn some of you off and I am sorry but it is what needs to be done.
Points are NOT allowed to be converted to cash per the rules of our affiliates and advertisers. You may still use points to purchase ads, referrals, and upgrades. I will be adding giftcard purchases to them as well




No comments:

Powered By Blogger